This YMCA is nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in the city of Canton. The YMCA is a family-oriented recreation facility with a gym, swimming pool, childcare, classes and workshops.
There is a wonderful summer camp for kids and group exercise programs for all ages.YMCA also teaches swim lessons, dance and gymnastics as well. There is an indoor and outdoor pool, basketball court and indoor track.
- Fax: 770-345-5290
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30am - 9:30pm; Fri, 5:30am - 8pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 1pm - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Military, Senior
- Membership info: $53/month for a single adult, $76/month for couples, $81/month for a family.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Mornings have the best group exercise classes.
- Features: Cardio (stair master), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Swimming, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Diving: Yes