Located in a historic building in downtown Canton, this restaurant has an elegant and inviting ambiance. The bar, tables and booths are handmade of wood, and original artwork graces the walls.
Live music, usually rock or blues, floats through the restaurant as its customers dine on Angus beef, New Zealand spring lamb, Ashley Farms chicken, fresh fish and more. An extensive wine list, beer and specialty drinks are offered as well.
Reservations are suggested.
- Fax: 707- 479 -1618
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard
- Products: Steak, seafood, appetizers, beer, wine
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.thedowntownkitchen.com/menus.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Kitchen Fried Chicken, Shrimp and Grits, Mushroom Ravioli
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Andouille crusted pork tenderloin
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Zach Kell
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Live Entertainment
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual