Founded in 1963, CVS now has more than 7,000 locations nationwide. The CVS on Sixes Road offers its customers clinical and health management programs and specialty pharmacy expertise, with an emphasis on customer service. At the front of the store, you'll find a wide selection of popular beauty, health and personal-care brands. Photo processing is also available. CVS has its own store brands and proprietary brands include Cristophe, Essence of Beauty, Nuprin and Playskool. Do you need a flu shot? Get one at the CVS Minute clinic, located next to the pharmacy. Drive-through pharmacy services are also available.
- Hours: Store: Daily, 7am - 10pm. Minute Clinic: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 7:30pm; Sat, 9am - 5:30pm; Sun, 10am - 5:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1963
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Accreditations/certifications: National Association of Boards of Pharmacy
- Affiliations: Caremark
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No