This Cracker Barrel can be found in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and proves what great southern food and hospitality really means. Cracker Barrels are known for dishes like liver, greens, pinto beans and corn bread.
The Canton Cracker Barrel is no exception, the food is a great representation of a deep southern dish.
Located within walking distance of several hotels, the Canton Cracker Barrel is an excellent choice for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 6am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 6am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1969 original location
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.crackerbarrel.com/menu.cfm?doc_id=170
- Specialties: Hashbrown Casserole and Specialty County Store with Audio books
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Southern
- Signature dishes: Cracker Barrel’s Country Boy Breakfast, Old Timer’s Breakfast, Vegetable sides
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Homemade Chicken and Dumplings
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: casual