Boling Park in Canton located right next to the High School has a lot to offer the community. It has picnic areas right next to the river with tables (and trash cans); there are also walking and running paths. It has areas where you can play soccer and there are tournaments held there from time to time. There is also a playground with swings, slides and a sand box. There are benches to sit at to enjoy the day. This is a great place to come to have fun or just to take it easy.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 6am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps and parking all over the park.
- What makes this community special?: A little something for everyone that come to this park.
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Located next to the High School and they always have soccer tournaments going on.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets
- Wi-Fi: None