- Early voting continues this week for the House District 22 runoff. Residents in the district can vote Monday Jan. 27 through Friday Jan. 31 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Cherokee County Elections and Voter Registration office in downtown Canton.
- The Canton Main Street Program, Audio Intersection and The Painted Pig Tavern are inviting the public to come and tailgate in downtown Canton during Super Bowl Sunday. For more information, call (770) 704-1548.
- The Cherokee County Republican Women will hold a candidate forum for the two candidates in the House District 22 runoff at 6 p.m. Thursday at the Cherokee County Historic Courthouse in Downtown Canton.
- You can still register for eighth annual Guns & Hoses 5K, which is a friendly competition between the Cherokee Sheriff's Office and Cherokee County Fire and Emergency Services. This year's run will raise money for the Goshen Valley Boys Ranch.
- Project Valentine is asking residents to donate candy and toiletries items that will be distributed to senior citizens at two nursing facilities.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something