- Today marks the beginning of early voting to fill the vacant Georgia House District 22 seat, which covers portions of Cherokee, Forsyth and north Fulton counties.
- The Cherokee County legislative delegation will host a town hall meeting with residents at 6 p.m. Friday at the Cherokee County Administrative Building at 1130 Bluffs Parkway in Canton. The meeting is free and open to the public to attend.
- The 2nd annual Holiday Lights of Hope is now up and running at Hobgood Park. The event is a fundraiser for the Anna Crawford Children's Center. The display will be open to the public between 6 p.m. and 10 pm. through Sunday, Dec. 21. Tickets are $10 for adults and free for children 14 and under.
- You can stop by any fire station in Cherokee County to donate a new, unwrapped toy for Toys For Tots, which ensures less fortunate children have Christmas gifts. Residents can drop off toys between now and Dec. 18.
- The Cherokee Arts Center still has its Holiday Gallery Show and Sale on display at its location in downtown Canton. Member 2D and 3D art work will be on display at the gallery though Dec. 27.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something