1. The body of a 27-year-old Waleska man who was arrested last month in connection with a rash of burglaries in the Clayton community was found Saturday at a campsite near Dahlonega, his family announced on Facebook. Read "" for details.
2. In light of a 6-state E. coli outbreak that has affected Cherokee, learn how you can protect yourself from food poisoning. Click for tips from FoodSafety.gov.
3. Community gardens and a farmers’ market have become ministries for local congregations. The Cherokee Vine's Candi Hannigan has details in this week's ministry spotlight, "."
4. Did you witness last month's in Woodstock? The wants to hear from you. Click to find out how you can help.
5. The owners of , who , have decided to keep the hoagie spot open, according to a post on the business' Facebook page. Look for details at 5 a.m.
Bonus: Have you registered for Wednesday's with Cherokee Commission Chair Buzz Ahrens and Woodstock Mayor Donnie Henriques? Click here or call 404-463-3227.
If you have news, events, announcements, photos or videos that you want to share, don't wait on Canton-Sixes Patch to post it for you. Scroll to the bottom of canton-ga.patch.com, look for the "Contribute" header in the bottom right corner, click "Put an event on the calendar" or "Announce something to everyone," fill in all the fields, and your event, announcement, photos and videos will automatically go up on Patch.