1. Pull out your Halloween costumes and head to for . Starting at 1 p.m., enjoy trick-or-treating, haunted houses, music, hayrides, bounce houses, games, and a kid's costume contest and parade. The winners of will be revealed during the festival, which is free.
2. Kids Time Academy, 9562 Bells Ferry Rd., is hosting a free "Fall Festival/Trunk-or-Treat" from 1 to 5 p.m. "Food and drink combos will be available for $2," Layne Rice Bessho wrote on the Canton-Sixes Patch Facebook page. "There will be a costume contest and judging will be at 3 p.m. Come play and enjoy! Vendor space available for $10."
3. You still have time to vote in our . Voting closes at noon Monday.
Also, don't forget to enter your children in our by 9 p.m. Monday. The winner will be whisked to New York or Los Angeles for a three day, two night trip for two that includes a meet and greet with supermodel Heidi Klum.
4. , a Woodstock martini bar that's been in the works for months, finally opens to the public this weekend. Visit for details.
5. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty in the case of a man accused of shooting the mother of his two children during a . Click for details.
Bonus: In high school football action, dropped its eighth straight game of the season. , on the other hand, earned its fifth consecutive win. For scores from around metro Atlanta, scroll through our .