The Canton City Council is meeting now to vote on a compensation increase for future mayors and council members, discuss the city's fire service options, and discuss the construction of the Main Street Corridor.
Open the attached PDF for the complete agenda.
To watch the meeting after it wraps, click here and look for the June 20 council meeting video.
- March 19: Fire Bond Referendum Fails
- March 22: Council Will Investigate More Fire Service Options
- April 4: Council to Vote on Fire Services Funding Study
- May 31: Council Talks Dirt, Compensation
- June 11: Mayor Vetoes Fire Services Study
- June 20: Compensation, Fire Services Top Council Agenda