1. Canton-Sixes Patch is home to the high schools with the highest and the lowest graduation rates in the county, according to new data released on Tuesday. Find out where your school fell on the list at 5 a.m.
2. Got questions about the transportation referendum on the July 31 ballot? Head to the at 7:30 a.m. Thursday and hear from Atlanta Regional Commission transportation planning division chief and Chairman Buzz Ahrens. For reservations and other details, go to the Canton-Sixes Patch calendar and search for ""
3. is gearing up for its theatrical presentation of Grease, which opens at 7 p.m. April 19. For ticket information, search for " " in the Canton-Sixes Patch calendar.
4. This weekend, the at its thrift store in Acworth. The open house will run from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at 5900 Bells Ferry Rd.
5. in Canton remains in the lead in this week's Readers' Choice poll. To make the poll a little more interesting, we're going to pick one winner for Woodstock-Towne Lake Patch, Holly Springs-Hickory Flat Patch and Canton-Sixes Patch combined. —and for town pride. Remember: We give equal weight to votes and comments. Be sure to do both.
Bonus: Today, the Canton ’s at 161 Marietta Hwy. will open as a remodeled, dual-branded Hardee’s/Red Burrito. Now, you'll be able to order a burger and a burrito all in the same place.
If you have news, events, announcements, photos or videos that you want to share, don't wait on Canton-Sixes Patch to post it for you. Scroll to the bottom of canton-ga.patch.com, look for the "Contribute" header in the bottom right corner, click "Put an event on the calendar" or "Announce something to everyone," fill in all the fields, and your event, announcement, photos and videos will automatically go up on Patch.