As usual, the Canton Police Department had a busy week fighting crime and keeping the residents of the city safe from criminals.
In order to help keep residents safe and raise awareness of local crime, the department has gone digital and lists the locations where crimes have been reported in their jurisdiction online.
According to CrimeReports.com, the following crimes took place in Canton between Saturday, Aug. 24 and Friday, Aug. 30:
- On Aug. 24 at 7:00 p.m., a battery (Family Violence Act) was reported in the 6300 block of Greenwood Drive.
- On Aug. 25 at 5:30 p.m., a simple battery was reported in the 700 block of Canterbury Ridge Court.
- On Aug. 26 at 10:00 a.m., a battery (Family Violence Act) was reported in the 3300 block of Greenwood Drive.
- On Aug. 28 at 6:30 p.m., a theft by taking (other) was reported in the 100 block of Waleska Street.
- On Aug. 29 at 10:38 a.m., terroristic threats or acts were reported in the 200 block of Marietta Street.
- On Aug. 29 at 4:15 p.m., a burglary with forced entry was reported at a residence in the 400 block of Alexander Ridge.