1. Weather: It's going to be a rainy day in Canton, says the National Weather Service. There is a 100 percent chance of rain in the area, with a high temperature of 58 degrees expected. Tonight's low will be 46 degrees, with a 90 percent chance of rain.
2. In Case You Missed It: The debate between House District 21 runoff candidates Scot Turner and Brian Laurens has been set for Jan. 22 in Holly Springs. Find out more about the debate in this article.
A horse has been missing from its stable in Waleska for a week, and its owners fear it has been stolen. Follow this link and see pictures of the missing horse. Please share the news with your friends!
3. Happening Now: This week may be awful weather wise for us. The National Weather Service thinks there will be nothing but wetness and coldness in store for us. See this article for the complete details on this week's forecast.
4. Looking Ahead: Creekview High School Wrestling went to duals in Macon last Thursday and placed well. Learn just how well the Grizzlies did when their story is top news at 8 a.m.!
Come back at noon to read about a very eventful day for the history of the City of Canton, written by Councilman Bill Bryan. He says things are looking up for the city, and we can only hope that he's right!
5. On This Date in History: 40 years ago today, on Jan. 14, 1973, Elvis Presley's live satellite broadcast concert "Aloha from Hawaii" became the most-watched broadcast by a single performer in history. It is estimated that over 1 billion people watched the concert live.