1. Behind on bills, a young couple was scheduled to move out of the apartments Friday or Saturday with their 2-year-old son. Police found all of them dead Friday morning, the first murder-suicide in Canton since 2008. Read the full report , then watch video coverage .
2. Motorcyclists will ride in memory of Kevin Phillip Mahurin, the son of Cherokee Commissioner Karen Bosch. Mahurin died in a motorcycle crash in Canton in 2008. The ride begins and ends at K-otic Kustoms on Bells Ferry, 6406 Bells Ferry Road, Woodstock. Click here for the route. For more information, call 770-529-7267.
3. Grab your yoga mat, beach towel and water, then head to for a free Saturday morning fitness bootcamp. Click for details.
4. If you're going to start the day on a healthy note, you may as well take in the Tomato Sandwich Festival at the community garden from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. There will be homegrown tomato and home-baked bread contests at 11 a.m. (We're really not making this up.)
And if the festival doesn't suit your fancy, find fresh, locally grown produce at the from 8 a.m. to noon. Click for details.
5. End your Saturday at Corkscrews and Canvas for the "Reflecting With Monet Water Lillies Painting Party" at 7 p.m. Lynne Shaw has details .
Or head over to Woodstock for the third installment of the . The world-renowned Midnight Star will take the stage at 7:30 tonight.