1. Weather: A wet morning is in store for the Canton area, says the National Weather Service. Showers will be present until 1 p.m., followed by a high temperature of 54 degrees. Tonight, expect mostly cloudy skies and a low of 38 degrees.
2. In Case You Missed It: A downed tree caused several power outages in the Canton area that affected more than 4,000 Georgia Power customers. See some pictures of the blackout and learn more about the fallen tree here.
3. Happening Now: Don't forget that there will be some water service disruptions this morning for some Canton neighborhoods. Check this article to see if you will be affected by water system improvements.
4. Looking Ahead: Come back at noon to join the discussion of House Bill 394, which would allow Georgia legislators to carry firearms on government property. A local voice has already spoken out in opposition to this bill.
5. On This Date in History: On Feb. 26, 1815, exiled French emperor Napoleon escaped from the island of Elba to resume his reign in Paris. Napoleon had been exiled to Elba in 1814 after being defeated by the Sixth Coalition. Napoleon's return to power (the so called Hundred Days) was foiled permanently by the Seventh Coalition at the Battle of Waterloo on June 18, 1815.