Invite a friend
FREE Child Safety Seminar
FREE Child Safety Seminar! Join us as we host our 3rd Child Safety Seminar for 2012! We are hosting these events monthly to bring continued awareness to our community about child abduction, 911 safety, bully prevention and more! Learn with your kids how to work together to prevent accidents from happening!
5 Tips for Staying Safe:
1) Parental Supervision: You can NEVER be too safe! Always make sure your children are supervised!
2) Safety in Numbers: Always have a buddy, friends, Mom or Dad, trustworthy adult with you! There are very few abductions when 2 or more are gathered together!
3) Don't be afraid to say NO!: Sometimes it's ok to be rude! If you feel uncomfortable for any reason, especially if you are along...Get out of the situation and TELL a trustworthy adult!
4) Trust your gut instinct!: Children will feel it in their tummy...! An uneasy feeling! Your instinct isi usually right!
5) If you feel afraid, lost or uncomfortable...: It's best to find a woman with children and ask them for help!
Join us and invite everyone! Friends, Family, Neighbors!
See you there!
|Where||Canton ATA Martial Arts 110 Bluffs Pkwy, Canton, GA 30114|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||2:00 pm–3:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Canton ATA Martial Arts
Canton ATA Martial Arts, a family-friendly center located behind Sears at Riverstone, provides one of the best martial arts instruction programs in Georgia. Specialized programs for children, teens and adults are offered to develop skills in self defense, fitness, confidence, perseverance and goal setting, good life skills for anyone. Discounts are available for government employees. Private birthday parties and self defense classes for special groups are also available.