Invite a friend
1st Collins Dixon Bend Your Knees 5K
Bend Your Knees, Inc. will be teaming up with local runners for the 1st Collins Dixon Bend Your Knees Run. On Saturday, July 14th, 2012 we will be hosting a 5K “Raider” Run and 1 Mile “Brave” Fun Run at First Baptist Church in Canton. We feel this will be great community event and a great way to raise awareness of childhood brain cancer along with raising money for charities that support families that are facing the battle and journey of a child with a cancerous brain tumor.
For more on Collins’ story go to www.BendYourKnees4Collins.net
- July 14,2012 – 8:00AM
- 5K Raider Run – Pre-Registration $18 / $20 after July 1 or day of race
- 1 mile Brave Walk – Registration $5
- At First Baptist Church- Canton, GA
- T-shirts are guaranteed to pre-registered and as supplies last on race day.
- Awards will be given to the top 3 finishers in each age group, overall male and female finishers and master’s male and female.
- For more information contact Bob Dixon at 404-271-1360 or Amy Turcotte at 770-380-1432
- Want to be a sponsor? Call Amy at 770-380-1432
PreRace Registration will be July 7th at Jersey Mike's Riverstone location. Free Sub with a donation @ Riverstone location only. See Randy @ Jersey Mike's for details!
To sign up to volunteer go to:http://bendyourknees.org/volunteer-sign-up/
Register for the race at active.com, search for 1st Annual Collins Dixon
Come out and have a great day as we celebrate Collins life and raise awarness.
More About First Baptist Canton
Located off Mission Point, First Baptist Canton offers a variety of services and events including Sunday and weekday worship, youth groups, Sunday school, choir, musicals, worship ministries, missions, day care, preschool and Bible study. The church is led by Senior Pastor Dr. George Anderson, and Sunday services are available by podcast on the First Baptist Web site.