Are you looking for a great way to get kids involved in the community Modern Woodmen of America will pay a club leader to organize the monthly activities and also reimburse for the costs of the activities. Additional money is available for field trips and special activities, like $150 for our plant a tree program. Dedicated club leaders can also qualify for a free trip every 3 years for you and your spouse.
Volunteerism, education, patriotism and fun are the foundation of Modern Woodmen Youth Service Clubs. For more than 60 years, these clubs have improved the self-esteem of participating children through helping others.
What is a club?
Similar to scout troops, clubs hold monthly activities and plan volunteer projects that benefit the community. In a safe and positive environment, led by adult Modern Woodmen members, participating kids undertake countless educational, service and beautification projects for the betterment of their local communities. And they have a lot of fun along the way.
Benefit kids and their communities
Here are some of the many great things youth service clubs do:
- Put hundreds of dollars and hours of service into their communities
- Help young people grow into adults who serve their communities
- Offer children wholesome, educational and fun activities
- Build confidence and improve self-esteem
- Instill a sense of patriotism and pride in their communities
- Give kids a chance to socialize with peers and interact with other generations
Who can participate?
There are three types:
- Junior clubs for children 16 and younger
- Teen clubs for age 12 and up
- Tiny tot clubs for age 6 and under.
Contact me if you are interested in leading a club, or if you would just like for your child to be involved.
Modern Woodmen of America is a fraternal financial organization that exists solely for the benefit of its members and their local communities. Chad Atkinson can be reached at 404-797-8108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.