There is nothing like a cold glass of sweet tea to wash down a delicious Southern meal.
This week, Canton-Sixes Patch wants to know your favorite place to go for some sugar-filled tea.
Here are a few locally owned places in Patch's free business directory, but if we're leaving your favorite off the list, let us know in the comments, and we'll add it:
- Chick-fil-A (Cumming Highway).
- Chick-fil-A (Keith Drive).
- Downtown Deli Dogs.
- The Downtown Kitchen.
- Fork & Tavern.
- Goin' Coastal.
- It's a Grind Coffee House.
- Keithsburg Cafe & Country Cooking.
- McDonald's (Riverstone Parkway).
- MoRibs Bar-B-Que & Catering.
- Little River Grill & Sports Bar.
- The New Georgian Hills Restaurant.
- Williamson Bros. Bar-B-Q.
Voting in the poll is open until 9 a.m. Friday.
The winner will be based on the poll results and positive reviews and ratings in Canton-Sixes Patch Places. So after you vote in the poll, be sure to click on the name of the business above to give your pick a five-star rating and review.
If there's a tie, we'll break it based on the most positive comments, so if you love your local restaurant or tea shop, tell us why in the comment section below.
We will announce the winner at noon Friday.
Next week's topic for Readers' Choice will be best place to do your taxes at the last minute.