This historic site in Ball Ground was built around 1906.
This home was built around 1906. The current owners have completely renovated the structure and made extensive foundation repairs. They sanded and stained 6,000 square feet of heart pine flooring and unearthed the original brick pavers. They also repaired all 36 rope and pulley windows. Of that number, 33 have the original glass. All of the original wood siding was removed, numbered and flipped to encapsulate the lead paint. The extensive porches received new poles and railing, with extra care given to tongue and groove floors. The structure is currently being used as a special event/wedding facility.