What's Going On Around Woodstock This Weekend?
Don't have any plans this weekend? Check out these events listed below!
You won't have to travel far to find something to do this weekend. Here's a list of events happening in and around your community:
- The Woodstock Farmer's Market will hold its last session of the season this morning between 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in the parking lot behind the Chambers at City Center at 8534 Main Street.
- The Fall Festival at Towne Village will start at 9 a.m. at 1025 Rose Creek Drive. The free event will include crafts, food, games, costume contest, prizes, Tae Kwon Do demonstrations and a silent auction to raise funds for breast cancer.
- The Running of the Colts 5K will start at 8 a.m. at Woodstock High School.
- "Miss Pink" Breast Cancer Awareness Natural Beauty Pageant will start at 10 a.m. at Liberty Hill United Methodist Church in Canton. Tickets are $5 and contestants will be raising money to donate to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- The 4th Annual Great Pumpkin Festival will be held at 1 p.m. today at Cannon Park in downtown Canton. The free event will include trick or treating, costume contest, music, a bounce house, games, vendors, food and lots of children's activities.
- The Cherokee Friends of Recovery will host its Twilight Fun Run F.O.R. Cherokee tonight at Hobgood Park. The Fun Run/Walk begins at 7:00 p.m. and the 5K starts at 7:30 p.m.
- Elm Street Arts will present its annual Ghost Tales and Trails event, which uses story tellers to tell scary stories based on the history of Woodstock. Tickets are $11 for adults and $6 for children age 12 and under if purchased in advance online or $13 for adults and $8 children at the door.