Patch readers in the suburbs west and north of Atlanta made their picks last week for their favorite florists.
Here are their choices:
- Acworth—Acworth Florist, 4616 S. Main St., Acworth 30101.
- Alpharetta-Milton—Flowers from Us, 825 Mayfield Rd., Alpharetta 30009.
- Canton-Sixes—Fowler's Florist & Gifts, 430 E. Main St., Canton 30114.
- Cartersville—Designs by Carol, 135 N. Erwin St., Cartersville 30120.
- Cumming—Funky Mountain Flowers and Gifts, 2360 Bethelview Rd., Cumming 30040.
- Dallas-Hiram—Paulding County Florist, 3595 Hiram-Douglasville Hwy., Hiram 30141.
- Douglasville—Frances Florist, 7020 Broad St., Douglasville 30134.
- East Cobb—Flowers of Marietta, 1205 Johnson Ferry Pl., Marietta 30068.
- Holly Springs-Hickory Flat—Ladybugs Flowers and Gifts, 5060 Sugar Pike Rd., Holly Springs 30115.
- Kennesaw—Kennesaw Florist and Cookies, 2724 Summers St., Kennesaw 30144; Faith Designs Florist, 2680 Cobb Pkwy., Kennesaw 30152; and Kennesaw Mountain Flowers, 2529 Park Dr., Kennesaw 30144.
- Marietta—Owens Flower Shoppe, 1000 Whitlock Ave., Marietta 30064.
- Northeast Cobb—No winner.
- Roswell—The Best Little Flower Shop in Roswell, 10800 Alpharetta Hwy., Roswell 30076.
- Smyrna-Vinings—Village Green Flowers and Gifts, 3246 Atlanta Rd., Smyrna 30080.
- South Cobb—Peggy’s Flower Basket, 5823 Mableton Pkwy., Mableton 30126.
- West Cobb—Powder Springs Florist, 4499 S. Town Square, Powder Springs 30127.
- Woodstock-Towne Lake—Woodstock Flowers & Gifts, 9515 Main St., Woodstock 30188.
This week we’re asking you to help choose the favorite place to go for Mother’s Day brunch in Canton-Sixes Patch. Voting is open until 9 a.m. Friday.