Morning Briefing: Did You See "Crimes of the Heart?"
Here's what's going on in Canton this Tuesday.
1. Weather: Today's high temperature will be around 66 degrees with cloudy skies, according to the National Weather Service. There is a 20 percent chance of showers after 10 a.m. Tonight's low will be around 58, with a 50 percent chance of showers after 1 a.m. Wednesday.
2. In Case You Missed It: The Cherokee Theatre Company's performance of "Crimes of the Heart" was a smashing success at the Canton Theatre. See a quick clip of the show and read more about the play here.
3. Happening Now: Are you psyched for Braves season? We want to hear from you! Do you like the offseason moves the team has made? Who will replace Chipper Jones at the hot corner? These topics and more are being discussed now!
4. Looking Ahead: At 9 a.m., we will have the details for the upcoming funeral for Woodstock resident Josh Roberts, 21, who was killed in an accident at the Little River Marina last week.
5. On This Date in History: On Jan. 29, 1916, citizens of Paris were greeted with the newest horror of mechanized warfare: their city was under aerial attack by a German Zeppelin. The giant german airships had been honing their craft by bombing English towns and factories, but this was their first attempt to bomb the City of Lights. The attacks were a psychological terror to the war-weary French and English, but did little damage.