More people leave Cherokee for work than any other county in metro Atlanta. Do you want to work closer to home?
The G. Cecil Pruett Community Center Family YMCA is hiring a wellness coach for its Canton location. The coach will be responsible for suppporting members on their health and well-being goals and instruct members on the best practicies to living a healthy life.
Candidates for the position should have a high school diploma or GED and must have a general knowledge of weight lifting, health and wellness and exercise equipment. Candidates must also pass a background check.
Within six months of hiring, the new coach must have earned the following qualifications:
- YMCA Healthy Lifestyles Principles
- YMCA Foundations of Strength and Conditioning Course
- Metro Atlanta COACH APPROACH™ Certification
- FitLinxx Orientation
- CPRO/AED Certification, renewed annually
- Metro Atlanta YMCA Orientation (for full-time employees)
- Any other required certifications or trainings
To apply for this position, click here.
To peruse the Canton-Sixes Patch classifieds, click here.