What is this contest?
- Win the Window is a promotional contest organized by the Canton Main Street Program. A drawing for all who enter will take place to give one winner many magnificent prizes for local retailers. All the prizes will be displayed in a window on Main Street in Yawn's Books & More.
How does the contest work?
- You will need to obtain an entry form from any of the participating businesses.
- To qualify, each participant must visit each of the participating downtown businesses and be issued a sticker with the stores logo. Place sticker on the appropriate location on your entry form/contest sheet.
- Once a logo sticker has been acquired from every downtown business on the list, turn the sheet into: Yawn's, 210 East Main St., Canton 30114.
- Stickers must be acquired from every business on the list in order to be eligible for the contest. Also, any purchases made in any participating merchants' business will increase your chances by the number of times you make a purchase. Each purchase will need to be initiated by the merchant for that business. Example: If you make three purchases on different days at the same business, you will triple your chances of winning with the three merchants' initials. Drawing will take place at Yawn's on Sat., Dec. 17 at noon.
- Items are non-negotiable and cannot be returned for cash.
- Winner will make arrangements with Main Street direcotr to collect prizes. Call 770-704-1548.
Important dates of the contest?
- Win the Window official contestant sheets must be completed and turned into Yawn's by 4 p.m. Fri., Dec. 16. The drawing will be Sat., Dec. 17 at noon. You do not have to be present to win.
Who is eligible for the contest?
- Anyone over the age of 21 is allowed to participate.
|Yawn's Books and More|
|Autumn Joy Salon|
|Cherokee County History Museum and Visitors Center|
|R&M Sandwich Shoppe|
|Bloom Hair Design|
|The Soul Food Market|
|Downtown Deli Dogs|
|Cherokee Arts Center|
|The Fork and Tavern|