1. The state Supreme Court is expected to hand down its opinion in a case that will impact charter schools across Georgia, the new Cherokee Charter Academy among them. Canton-Sixes Patch wrote about the issue a week ago today and will bring you an update as soon as the court releases its ruling.
2. As always, we'll have a fresh batch of Cherokee County Mug Shots at 10 a.m.
3. On your lunch break, tune in to our midday newscast and catch up on all the headlines around Cherokee, Bartow, Forsyth and North Fulton counties. The Daily PatchCast goes live at noon.
4. Parents: We know you love to brag on your kids. We want to give you a space to honor your child. Nominate your son or daughter for our weekly Whiz Kids feature. If they're selected, their pictures will appear on our site at 2 p.m. Wednesday.
5. If you're in the unemployment line, we have you covered. Check back at 6 p.m. for the Job of the Day.