Inspection assitant needed to assist the main home inspector with the home inspection process, including checking doors, windows, lights, outlets, plumbing and the function of appliances in the beginning. Looking for someone that would be interested in a full time career. Pay is $9.00 an hour to start. Must be able to lift 75 pounds and not afraid of heights. Construction backgroud a plus but not necessary. Attention to detail and strong computer skills for report writing is a must. For more information or to apply send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions.
1. Do you have a suitable vehicle, phone, camera, computer and internet access?
2. Briefly describe your background as it relates to home inspections or construction.
3. Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?
4. Are you personable? Will you communicate well with clients?
5. How many years' experience do you have in the home inspection industry or a related field?
6. What city do you reside in?
7. Are you afraid of heights, we walk every roof including the very steep ones.
8. Would you be comfortable going into dirty crawlspaces and attics?
9. Are you fast at typing and a great note taker? The report writing is essential.
10. What is your first date available?